24 July 2008

The world we live in.



Constacia, my beloved '96 Pontiac Grand Prix, is in a bad way. The poor thing's starter is dead, and I had to have her towed to Reverend Momma's hood, far far away. In the process of doing so, I had to push that car down through the Green Hills theatre's parking garage. In the process, I jammed two fingers and wrenched my right leg, and it hurts like a motherfucker. So I have muscular trauma and car repairs to deal with in the morning before I head to work.

On the good news side of things, I saw The X-Files movie tonight (review coming shortly), and it's good. It will do nothing for people who don't deeply care about Mulder and Scully, but if you do, it will make you beam, occasionally awkward dialogue and all.

Time to go sleepy. Something big tomorrow, though.

No comments: