101) ROCKULA (Luca BERCOVICI)
100) ORGAZMO (Trey PARKER)
“Dad, I don’t think I’m going to do hamster style anymore.”
099) BÉ-BÉ'S KIDS (Bruce GOWER)
"He's so cheap he wouldn't spend a lovely evening."
098) SHOWGIRLS (Paul VERHOEVEN)
"We take the cash, we cash the check, we show them what they wanna see."
"You know the best advice I ever got? You're up there on stage, hoping on a spot. If anyone gets in your way, step on 'em. That's about it. Thank you and goodnight, Elvis has left the building..."
097) XIA DAO GAO FEI/FULL CONTACT (Ringo LAM Ling-Tung)
096) SERIAL MOM (John WATERS)
095) BLEU/BLUE (Krzyszstof KIESLOWSKI)
094) KING OF THE HILL (Steven SODERBERGH)
093) DANCING OUTLAW (Jacob YOUNG)
"He's the devil in hisself. Uh, nothing satisfies him - he can't be happy. Nothing you do for him makes him happy."
092) EDWARD SCISSORHANDS (Tim BURTON)
091) RAVENOUS (Antonia BIRD)
"Breakfast... lunch... and reinforcements."
090) SUPER 8 1/2 (Bruce LaBRUCE)
089) TOTAL RECALL (Paul VERHOEVEN)
088) SPANKING THE MONKEY (David O. RUSSELL)
087) SCREAM (Wes CRAVEN)
086) DEAD OR ALIVE: HANZAISHA (MIIKE Takashi)
085) ROMY & MICHELE'S HIGH SCHOOL REUNION (David MIRKIN)
084) WILD AT HEART (David LYNCH)
"I can't find it. My mother's gonna kill me. It's got all my cards in it, and it was in my pocket, and now my pocket's gone. Gotta help me find it, my mother's gonna kill me. It's got all my cards in it, and it was in my pocket. It was in my pocket..."
083) PERFECT BLUE (KON Satoshi)
"This is Mima's last performance with Cham."
082) CHASING AMY (Kevin SMITH)
081) TESIS/THESIS (Alejandro AMENÁBAR)
080) GEORGIA (Ulu GROSBARD)
079) BASIC INSTINCT (Paul VERHOEVEN)
"You weren't making love to me... You weren't making love at all!"
078) BREAKING THE WAVES (Lars Von TRIER)
077) MAGNOLIA (Paul Thomas ANDERSON)
“I have a lot of love to give.”
076) FAST, CHEAP, AND OUT OF CONTROL (Errol MORRIS)
075) KURENAI NO BUTA/PORCO ROSSO (MIYAZAKI Hayao)
074) THE LIMEY (Steven SODERBERGH)
073) HARD TO DIE (Jim WYNORSKI)
072) BLUE (Derek JARMAN)
071) BABE (Chris NOONAN)
070) OFFICE KILLER (Cindy SHERMAN)
069) BAD LIEUTENANT (Abel FERRARA)
068) WES CRAVEN'S NEW NIGHTMARE (Wes CRAVEN)
"Just because it's a love story doesn't mean it can't have a decapitation or two."
067) THE STRAIGHT STORY (David LYNCH)
066) SOMBRE (Philippe GRANDRIEUX)
065) BODY SNATCHERS (Abel FERRARA)
"Where you gonna go? Where you gonna hide? Where you gonna run? Nowhere. Because there's no one like you left."
064) LES AMANTS DU PONT-NEUF/THE LOVERS ON THE BRIDGE (Léos CARAX)
063) GOODFELLAS (Martin SCORSESE)
062) LORD OF ILLUSIONS (Clive BARKER)
"I was born- to murder the world."
061) eXistenZ (David CRONENBERG)
"This is it, you see. This is the cage of your own making."
060) BEAU TRAVAIL (Claire DENIS)
059) SAFE MEN (John HAMBURG)
058) THE TALENTED MR. RIPLEY (Anthony MINGHELLA)
057) BILLY MADISON (Tamra DAVIS)
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
056) BLACK AND WHITE (James TOBACK)
"And in the dream, I was holding you..."
055) SHAKES THE CLOWN (Bobcat GOLDTHWAIT)
"Hey, this is my bathroom, not your bedroom, you big drunken mess."
054) A PERFECT WORLD (Clint EASTWOOD)
053) SUMMER OF SAM (Spike LEE)
052) POLA X (Léos CARAX)
051) ED WOOD (Tim BURTON)
050) DECONSTRUCTING HARRY (Woody ALLEN)
"I'm a guy who can't function well in life but can in art."
049) DUST DEVIL (Richard STANLEY)
048) THE PORTRAIT OF A LADY (Jane CAMPION)
047) TOY STORY 2 (John LASSETER)
046) OUT OF SIGHT (Steven SODERBERGH)
045) FREEWAY (Matthew BRIGHT)
"You had your turn to speak! I think it's only fair to get my two cents in. But when a guy does that and hurts someone who never hurt them! Which makes him a criminal first and a sick guy second. It's like being crooked takes second place. And Bob, you're crooked, you've proved that to me tonight."
"This is a crucial question, Bob. Do you believe in the lord Jesus Christ and take him for your personal savior?"
044) THE IRON GIANT (Brad BIRD)
043) THAT THING YOU DO! Extended Version (Tom HANKS)
"I have wasted thousands and thousands of kisses on you - kisses that I thought were special because of your lips and your smile and all your color and life. I used to think that was the real you, when you smiled. But now I know you don't mean any of it. You just save it for all your songs. Shame on me for kissing you with my eyes closed so tight."
"Oh, there he goes off to his room to write that hit song 'Alone in my Principles.'"
042) ELECTION (Alexander PAYNE)
041) OUTER SPACE (Peter TSCHERKASSKY)
040) LE TEMPS RETROUVÉ/TIME REGAINED (Raoul RUIZ)
039) LA SINDROME DI STENDHAL/THE STENDHAL SYNDROME (Dario ARGENTO)
038) THE HOURS AND TIMES (Christopher MUNCH)
037) THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT Sundance Cut (Daniel MYRICK and Eduardo SANCHEZ)
036) CONFESSIONS OF A TRICKBABY (Matthew BRIGHT)
"These people really love to eat."
035) IN DREAMS (Neil JORDAN)
034) THREE KINGS (David O. RUSSELL)
033) CANDYMAN (Bernard ROSE)
032) VELVET GOLDMINE (Todd HAYNES)
"You live in terror of not being misunderstood."
031) JOE VERSUS THE VOLCANO (John Patrick SHANLEY)
030) STARSHIP TROOPERS (Paul VERHOEVEN)
029) THE THIN RED LINE (Terrence MALICK)
028) KICKING AND SCREAMING (Noah BAUMBACH)
"You know, even though all 618 of us were wearing caps and gowns out there today, I couldn't help but think it was a coincidence that we were both wearing black."
027) ZERO EFFECT (Jake KASDAN)
"When you go looking for something specific, your chances of finding it are very bad. Because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. When you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good. Because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."
"What doesn't kill you defines you."
026) SCHIZOPOLIS (Steven SODERBERGH)
"I know that if for an instant I could have you lie next to me, or on top of me, or sit on me, or stand over me and shake, then I would be the happiest man in my pants. I know all of this, and yet you do not know me. Change your life; accept my love. Or, at least let me pay you to accept it."
"A New Mexico woman was named Final Arbiter of Taste & Justice today, ending God's lengthy search for someone to straighten this country out. Eileen Harriet Palglace will have final say on every known subject, including who should be put to death, what clothes everyone should wear, what movies suck, and whether bald men who grow ponytails should still get laid."
025) FLIRTING WITH DISASTER (David O. RUSSELL)
“I had an experience. I resisted it at first, but then it evolved and it continues to evolve for me."
024) BABE: PIG IN THE CITY (George MILLER)
023) NAKED LUNCH (David CRONENBERG)
022) BARTON FINK (Joel COEN)
021) RÉGARDE LA MER/SEE THE SEA (François OZON)
020) TWIN PEAKS: FIRE WALK WITH ME (David LYNCH)
"When this kind of fire starts, it is very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy."
019) THE RAPTURE (Michael TOLKIN)
018) TROMEO AND JULIET (James GUNN and Lloyd KAUFMAN)
"When I was a kid, right, I stepped on a nail one time. It went right through the top of my foot. I thought nothing would ever hurt worse... I was wrong."
017) SÁTÁNTANGÓ (TARR Béla)
016) THE ADJUSTER (Atom EGOYAN)
015) THE VIRGIN SUICIDES (Sofia COPPOLA)
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them."
014) WANDAFURU RAIFU/AFTER LIFE (KORE-EDA Hirokazu)
013) L'HUMANITÉ (Bruno DUMONT)
012) LOST HIGHWAY (David LYNCH)
“I like to remember things my own way; not necessarily the way they happened.”
011) GROUNDHOG DAY (Harold RAMIS)
010) [SAFE] (Todd HAYNES)
009) QUICK CHANGE (Howard FRANKLIN and Bill MURRAY)
"Flores! Flores para los muertos!"
008) WITTGENSTEIN (Derek JARMAN)
007) CLUELESS (Amy HECKERLING)
"I hear girls at NYU aren't at all particular."
006) EYES WIDE SHUT (Stanley KUBRICK)
"Because at the same time, you were dearer to me than ever, and at that moment, my love for you was both tender and sad."
005) THE ADDICTION (Abel FERRARA)
004) JACKIE BROWN (Quentin TARANTINO)
"Aw, the milk went bad while I was in jail."
003) ALIEN3 Workprint Version (David FINCHER)
"Why? Why are the innocent punished? Why the sacrifice? Why the pain? There aren't any promises. Nothing certain. Only that some get called, some get saved. She won't ever know the hardship and grief for those of us left behind. We commit these bodies to the void with a glad heart."
002) DOGME 2: IDIOTERNE/THE IDIOTS (Lars Von TRIER)
001) CRASH (David CRONENBERG)
"Describe it to me."